Monday, June 17, 2013

JEANETTE HAWKINS + SC3

Father's Day, being away from my family back home in Michigan, not being able to celebrate with my dad and mi abuelito sucked ass. The up side is that it freed me up to be able to work with songstress Jeanette Hawkins. I have seen her perform live a couple times and everytime I watch her, I get lost in her eyes, so I knew I had to shoot with her. Photo shoots haven't really been on my list of things to do as of late but I felt I had to get back into it and Jeanette gave me the perfect subject to shoot.

Being in Nor-Cal, there are a lot of open fields filled with dead grass and when the sunset hits them, it looks  incredible to me. That was the scene I wanted to set for the shoot with Jeanette, so we headed to a field about 5 min from my house that I stare at everyday I drive passed it. Once we got there, it was nothing but good times but also a race against the sun which always makes me antsy. All in all, looking at the shots I got, I was a lil rusty but I can't wait to shoot with her again, 1 of my favorite models to work with for sure. Here's one of mine and her favorite shots, check it out, and go listen to her music on her REVERB NATION page.



No comments:

Post a Comment