Thursday, August 22, 2013

E&J - Mother & Son

After having a terrible day, finding out that the piece that holds the umbrella and the wireless flash is MIA, running out of gas, then still had to take some shots of my friend Erieca and her son Jordan with the little bit of light that was left and find a way to make my wireless flash work for me...................I'm surprised I got any decent shots at all. I was not in the mood to shoot, let alone shoot in the MacGyver style I had to shoot in. I think we got a couple good shots though so hopefully it wasn't a total wash. On the upside, Erieca was blessed with good looks so it wasn't hard to take photos of her. Also on a positive note, she'll be shooting with me soon on a solo basis so we can get some grown and sexy shots. Sorry for the mishaps Erieca, hopefully you like some of the shots I got!!






No comments:

Post a Comment