Friday, September 20, 2013

Lindsey Pavao in the house.

Last night, I traveled with Hero's Last Mission and their tourmate Lindesey Pavao to play the FIRST stop on their joint tour in Lindsey's home town of Ripon, CA. First off, I have to say, from hearing them practice, and now seeing them perform live together, I feel HLM and Lindsey are going to have a long musical friendship together, pleasuring peoples ears all along the way, haha. I wish I could hear Lindsey sing to me every night on tour but that'll have to wait for the next one, haha. Also, I have to say, the ladies in Ripon are very nice and pretty cute too, I wouldn't mind going back. I took some video and snapped some photos so you'll be seeing both real soon but for now I edited 1 of my favorite shots of the night. ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment