Wednesday, July 15, 2015

BIG EGO CLOTHING x XOCHI

Today, BIG EGO CLOTHING hung out with Sacramento's own songstress, Xochi. Julz did the shoot today while I gave the assist. We had some fun shooting her. She's got a good personality, easy going,  good taste in music("Lovefool" by The Cardigans, haha), beautiful, and was a breeze to work with. While Julz was shooting using the strobe lights, I got a couple shots in with no flash. I love using this new Sigma lens 17-70mm lens I got. It's super wide and takes some decent shots. This one was my favorite. Pumped to shoot with her again. Keep an eye out for the shots Julian took for BIG EGO CLOTHING today, coming soon!! And you can see Xochi perform live at Concerts In The Park at Ceasar Chavez Park in Sacramento, CA this Friday 7-17-15 at 5:20pm!!! Go check her out!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment