Friday, February 12, 2016

THE MILE HIGH CLUB 420 photo shoot

My homie Nicole from The Mile High Club 420, a new clothing brand from Sacramento, hit me up to take some shots for her brands website recently. We were both pretty busy and didn't get a chance to meet and talk details about the shoot. I usually HATE doing shoots without being prepared. By prepared, I mean, I need to go to the location, scout out shots, scout out lighting, see what the models look like, see what vision the client has, etc. Even though this was an improvised shoot, I am super happy with these shots. I was also super stoked to work with the gorgeous models she had. Check out the shots!! And check out the brand!!!! Look them up on Instagram @themilehighclub420















































No comments:

Post a Comment