Tuesday, April 5, 2016

3rd St with Xochi

Even after forgetting the clothes I wanted her(Xochi) to wear, getting Jenni mad at me(for my phone dying and getting her lost when she was bringing me the clothes we needed), the homie Xochi and I got some dope ass shots. We were able to hit 2 locations just in time before I had to go to work. I randomly drove by this little intersection off 3rd St in West Sac. There was a corner store, barber shop, bike shop, and clothing store lined up directly next to each other at this corner. A shady looking spot under a bridge nearby turned out to be one of other locations. Taking the shots in front of the market has been a shot I've been wanting to get for awhile. Glad I stumbled onto this spot last second and scored big time.

Xochi is one of the easiest models I've had the pleasure of working with. I'm lucky enough to be able to call her a friend. Every time we shoot together, it comes so natural with no effort from the both of us I feel. Can't wait for next time!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment