Saturday, July 15, 2017

SKATEorDIE.

My life has been a roller coaster ride for the last 2 years. Ups, downs, every which way it can turn, it has. With all these different events happening, my passion for photography has taken a back seat. Waaayyyy in the back, like wwwaaaayyyyy in the back seat. I have lost sight at what makes my heart happy in order to make everyone else happy..........and I just can't do it anymore. So, I am getting back into it with the help of my friends. Skateboarding has always been a sport that I have always been a fan of, not to mention have always wanted to shoot. My homie Nik is a bomb ass skater and he wants to get back into the game, so what better way for us to both get back on the horse, then doing it together. We hit up one of Nik's old skate spots and took some shots. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back out there some more!!












No comments:

Post a Comment