Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Prince Salvador Mason Cid IV is already 14 months, WTF.

Life has definitely been turned upside down since my lil boy came into this earth. He is growing so fast, learning new things, discovering, and exploring everywhere. He has revitalized my love for photos and just life in general. Mason shows me what life should be about. I see the joy on his face that everyone should feel everyday. With all lives struggles, I get caught up and tend to forget to be happy. When I am with him, I feel a love and happiness that I have never felt before. My emotions are such a roller coaster. The lows are real low and the highs are few and far between. So, when I get to have him with me, I enjoy feeding off of his good energy.

I know it is cliche to say, "I do everything for my kids", "My kids motivate me and give me my drive", but, it is so true in my life. Before Mase, I wasn't maturing into an adult and even fell off track of achieving my dreams. I was in a rut and who knows how long it would have taken me to get out of it, or if I even would have gotten out. I was drinking a lot, laying in my bed all day, not taking any pictures, doing anything creative, and being anti-social. Rotting in my own depression was all I was doing. So I am forever grateful for my baby boy. I am blessed that Jenni and I were lucky enough to make such a sweet little boy that brings joy to everyone he comes into contact with.

So, going forward, I am going to start living like Ferris Beuller. Mason is growing so fast, I am going to stop and enjoy the view more often and take way more pictures of my baby boy. I LOVE YOU SALVADOR MASON CID IV.
















No comments:

Post a Comment