Thursday, April 16, 2015

DETROIT LOVE.

Detroit is where I was born and raised. The state of Michigan will always have my heart. I love seeing my family, and hanging out with them. Even though times have changed and everyone doesn't seem to be as close nit as they used to be when I was younger, I still miss them so much. My Ruca, Jenni, and I went to visit a couple weeks ago for about a week and a half. We did a lot of stuff!!! We went to Detroit Tigers Opening Day, the DIA, Ann Arbor, 8 Mile, etc. Showing Jenni why I loved growing up there and what makes Detroit and the state of Michigan great made my heart feel good. Especially because she loves it there. I think one day I'll move back. I just need to enjoy my time here in California and where ever else I move. Here's some shots I didn't share on FB.























No comments:

Post a Comment