Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Zeroclient/Graveshadow hits Ace of Spades.

I had the pleasure of shooting Sacramento based bands, Zeroclient, and Graveshadow, as they opened up for Apocalyptica this past Thursday at Ace of Spades in downtown Sacramento, CA. I didn't get a chance to meet Zero but Graveshadow were some of the nicest people I have ever met. I had never shot a metal band before and it was some of the most fun I've ever had. I can't wait to work with them again. Here's some of my favorite shots, hope you enjoy!!

Zeroclient

Zeroclient

Zeroclient

Zeroclient

Zeroclient

Zeroclient

Zeroclient
Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow
Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow

Graveshadow
Graveshadow
Graveshadow

Graveshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment