Friday, April 15, 2016

Barry Manilow be like, OH MANDY!!!!

When I moved into the bachelor house in Antelope, we started going to this bar in Old Town Roseville called The Union. There was never any good waitresses there except this BEAUTIFUL, SUPER NICE, female named Amanda aka Mandee. I've always thought she was crazy gorgeous and would make an awesome model. After trying to shoot with her for awhile now, we finally came together to hang out and take some shots a couple days ago. I always see this pedestrian over pass on the I-80 that I have always wanted to shoot on, so that was our first location. That is one of my favorite locations. The palm trees in the neighborhood, the cars zooming along the freeway around it, make it a fun place to shoot. This was only Mandee's 2nd time ever shooting, so she was crazy nervous. I tried my best to make her feel comfortable and make her laugh but I am just not funny....at all, I guess, haha. After that location, we headed off to Old Town Roseville where there is this cool old bridge. It was really crowded which I didn't like, so we only took a couple shots than called it a day. I can't wait to shoot with her again, she's even cooler than she is good looking. Here's some of the shots, check em out!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment