Tuesday, April 19, 2016

sunset, check. location, check. camera? SHIT.

Stacia and I work together at VANS and I bug her every time we work, "When you gonna model for me!? When you gonna take some shots with me?! And every week, I get the same answer. "NEXT WEEK we'll do it, after I get me hair done", she says. And every week I fall for it but last week was a different story. I asked Stacia what she was doing Friday, she said she wasn't doing anything. So I gave her an offer she couldn't refuse. I told her that if she shot with me Friday, I would buy her pizza and I told her I thought the location was definitely something she would like. I think the pizza was the tipping point because she couldn't of said YES any faster, haha.

Friday comes, and let me tell you, it was a glorious California day. No complaints from this guy ever, I am blessed to be here. Anyways, Jenni and I wait for Stacia to get to the house, so I pack my flash acc backpack, my tripod, and my light stand. I was going to wait until we were going to leave to put my CAMERA BAG in the car because I was charging my AA batteries and a camera battery. Stacia gets to the house, tries on the clothes I had bought(all too big except 1 shirt, haha), then we leave real fast because I wanted to catch sunset at the draw bridge by West Sac. We get to the spot by the bridge, the sunset is about to be fuckin PERFECT, I park super close to the spot I wanna shoot at. I get out the car to grab my camera bag..........NOT IN THE CAR. I FORGOT IT AT THE HOUSE. I feel like a complete IDIOT. And let me tell you something, doing something stupid in front of 2 females who give you SHIT, ALL DAY EVERYDAY, it was not good, haha. These 2 made me feel DUMB as hell, and I deserved every bit of it, haha.

Until next time. Here's the shots, check em out. SEE YA.













No comments:

Post a Comment