Monday, July 24, 2017

SKATE&DESTROY.

Going out to shoot my homies Nik & Anthony whenever they skate has been the most fun shooting I've had in awhile. I have always wanted to get into shooting skating but I was never friends with anybody who was good enough to take shots of, until now. So I get some practice in and they get some dope shots. Tonight was by far the easiest and most accomplishing nights for all of us I feel. Anthony & Nik just got back into skating and are already doing stuff they haven't done in awhile. Nik conquered an 8 stair tonight when last week he dominated a 6 stair. Craziest of all, Anthony did a 2 stair like 2 weeks ago, then knocked out a fuckin 7 stair tonight!!!! Fuckin crazy. I have a lot of fun hanging out with those dudes. Check it.













No comments:

Post a Comment