Tuesday, August 1, 2017

OPEN MIC NITE w/THE COLD MOUNTAIN x ZAHKIA

I totally forgot that my good friends, Julian(The Cold Mountain), Britt & A-Train(Zahkia) were performing at Goldfield in downtown Sacramento last night. So after work, I headed straight down there with Julian. I haven't been out in the music scene at all lately, so taking some photos and watching some artists do their thing was fun. It brought back memories of when I first moved to California, and would tag along with my fam Hero's Last Mission to all their open mic nights and shows around the area. That was a simpler time in my life. Just surrounded by music and taking pictures..........and not worrying or giving a fuck about what life had in store for me. Just living in the moment.

Before my friends performed, there was this insanely talented and beautiful singer who went up right before them named Elana Jane. I had to catch a couple shots of her while she was performing. She had that thing that some performers have, that just puts you in a trance. Her voice and her confidence on stage is powerful. I would love to see her perform again or do a photo shoot with her soon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment